Reload this Page >

Grand Champion Villas at Wailea

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2001, 01:03 PM
Joy

I would like any information on this condo. From what I have seen on teir site, it looks very nice, however, it is not on the ocean. Is it far from there, also, can the ocean be seen from any of the units? Which units are in the best location? Thanks very much. Mahalo

Old May 27th, 2001, 04:00 PM
Laurie

Joy,
I own a rental unit at Grand Champions so I would be happy to fill you in on Grand Champions. Some units (mine included) are on the Wailea Blue Golf Course and have a partial ocean view. Other units are next to the Wailea Tennis Center. A small number of units are neither tennis or golf view but instead overlook one of the two pools. Units on the golf course are, of course, in the best location. The ocean is five minutes by car. The units are about ten years old. One bedroom units are 908 square feet interior space so they're quite large. The one bedroom units also contain a 161 square foot lanai (similar to a porch). All units have a clothes washer and dryer on the lanai. Some units have one a/c unit in either the living area or bedroom. Some have one in each area. Definitely rent directly from an owner. If you e-mail me I can give you phone numbers of owners who rent directly and my website address so you can see photos of the inside of a unit and a drawing of the layout of the unit.
Laurie

Old May 28th, 2001, 03:54 PM
Nancy

Joy,
We've stayed at Grand Champions for two weeks to a month every winter for the past four or five years and just love Grand Champions. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the complex is quiet and relaxing. It's a 7 or 8 minute walk to the new shopping center - The Shops at Wailea. I'm sure you'd be very happy if you stayed there.
Nancy

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 01:08 PM
Dan

We recently returned from a stay a Grand Champions and loved every minute of it. The location is great... not beachfront but our unit was on the golf course. We loved having breakfast on the lanai and watching the golfers while doing so. Also loved the spaciousness of our accomidations and the fairway pool.. what a beauty and yet not crowded.

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 08:25 AM
Mike

Joy,
You couldn't go wrong staying there. I've stayed there numerous times and would someday love to buy a unit there.
Mike