Reload this Page >

golf in myrtle beach

Search

golf in myrtle beach

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2001, 12:09 PM
joe

golf in myrtle beach

planning a bachelor party for golf in myrtle beach. 20 guys...ages 20-60! looking for moderate priced hotel/condo recommendations, golf course advice and any other tips for first-timers to myrtle beach. thanks.

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 07:14 PM
Mike

Joe, you will not get a response here!
I have posted with golf travel Q's
and...No response!!! Fodor's 'Travel Talkers' are not golfers! I have found the best 'Golf Travel' info in Golf
Digest!

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 05:40 AM
Charlie

http://www.ego.net/us/sc/myr/golf/index.htm

http://www.OTGmag.com/

Hey Joe check these sites I think you'll find all your answers.Hittem straight !!

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 06:31 AM
S

I don't golf, but when I was in the Myrtle Beach area, I was absolutely stunned at the number of golf courses in the area. You have a lot to choose from. Have fun.

If you enjoy golf, have you considered the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail?

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 08:15 AM
Golfer

There are plenty of "tour companies" in MB. Call the Chamber of Commerce to get the names and numbers. Get a deal with Golf/Lodging/Breakfast included. Depending on when you go will set the price. We do a golf weekend every February, and it runs about 150 a person for 3 nights 2 rounds of golf. Make sure that the courses are close to the condo's you are staying at. Some can be an hour away. And for the Bachelor party night, rent a bus to take you around town. Don't miss THEE DollHouse. BYOB. But go early, it gets packed year round.