Reload this Page >

Funky B&B in Seattle

Search

Funky B&B in Seattle

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 04:59 AM
Kellie

Funky B&B in Seattle

Hi! I am traveling to Seattle with a friend and we are looking for a B&B in a great location that is reasonably priced. We found one called Pensione Nichols on 1st Ave., near Pike's Market. Does anyone have input on this place? What other B&Bs either near the Market or in Capitol Hill area do people recommend?

Thanks!
-Kellie

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 07:10 AM
chad

I can't answer your exact question about B&B's. But I can recomend a great small hotel called the Monaco Hotel.

Monaco's are located in just a couple of major cities in the US. And have a reputation as on of the best run small hotel chains in the US. They convert old buildings and offer unique atmosphere like no other. Usually the hotels are completely booked, but give it a try. Seattle is one of the locations they have properties in

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 11:11 AM
Pat

I would recommend the Gaslight Inn on Capital Hill as a great B&B in Seattle. They have a web site which you should be able to locate with a quick search.

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 10:56 PM
John

Hi, Kellie,
Don't know the present status, but how about "bunk and breakfast" for around $100-$125 on a restored tug boat on Lake Union in the middle of Seattle? MV Challenger, phone listed as 206-340-1201.

Old Sep 25th, 1999, 10:01 AM
Mame

Kellie:
I have to agree with Chad about the Monaco. We stayed there in June and the service was superb. Not a huge hotel but the atmosphere was ideal and it was within walking distance of Pikes Place market and the mall and monorail. Hope this is of help. Enjoy Seattle, it is a great place to visit.