Search

Football in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30th, 1999, 12:47 PM
Jim

Football in Phoenix

We will be in the Phoenix/Tempe area the last week of October to visit friends and see teh Arizona Cardinals play the New England Patriots at Sun Devils Stadium. Any good ideas on where to stay, what to see, where to eat, and where to find the BEST Margaritas in the area??!!

Old Jul 30th, 1999, 04:13 PM
Karen

Mission Palms Hotel is very close to the stadium and on Mill Avenue, the main street in Tempe. Two resorts that are very nice and not far are Westcourt at the Buttes and The Pointe Hilton at South Mountain. All would be ideal for your short stay. I would assume they all have websites.

Old Aug 9th, 1999, 05:24 PM
Jim

Thank you for the information.... However, it is more important to those in our band of Travellin' banditos that we find the best margaritas in the area.... have you any suggestions?

Thanks again.....

Old Aug 10th, 1999, 08:27 AM
Mary

Hmmmmmmmm.....sounds good. I honestly don't know where the best margaritas are going to be. BUT....my best guess is any local bar near the university. Good Luck!

Old Aug 10th, 1999, 01:42 PM
arizonajoe

We don't need any more of you "real men"! Sell your tickets and stay home!