Flamingo Hilton

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 04:49 AM
Alan

Flamingo Hilton

Just WHAT is the TRUE condition of this hotel? Are the carpets in the hallways faded and old looking, etc., etc.? Thanks!

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:22 AM
Boots

My family stayed at the Flamingo Hilton for 2 nights in April 2001. The hotel was gorgeous- as nice as some 4 star AAA hotels. We had a wonderful large room and the 4 of us had plenty of room. Great place! No faded carpet.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 09:59 AM
thereuare

Tons of user reviews on the Flamingo Hilton:

http://www.a2zlasvegas.com/hotels/ho....php3?h_id=110

I just booked my sister there for a trip with her family (3 kids), so i have no hesitation recommending the place (although i've never stayed there personally) as the location is perfect.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 11:14 AM
John

I think the location and condition of the Flamingo are great - not as ultra-everything as the newer places, but neither is it as expensive.

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 07:27 PM
sue

We had 29 of us at the Flamingo last oct.- for our daughters weddiing. Everyone had great rooms - when you check in -see if you can get a room "with a view"!! We were overlooking the fountains at the Bellagio - it was great! Have fun!

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 05:38 AM
Cathy

My husband and I go to Vegas every year, and every year we eat dinner at the Flamingo Hilton on Friday night. It's consistently good and we enjoy the booths against the wall.

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 05:43 AM
Helen

Alan:
The last 2 years, every Feb. we go to Las Vegas and we stay at The Flamingo Hilton..In fact getting ready to book for this Feb....we like the Hotel..it is clean, convienent,nice price,staff was nice, never noticed faded carpet..Try it I think you would enjoy your stay.