Reload this Page >

february girls vacation

Search

february girls vacation

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 01:51 PM
sally

february girls vacation

time for girls weekend reunion over presidents day in february. coming from kansas city, st. louis and dallas.
any recommendations other than chicago and
vegas (have already done). We know time of year is bad that is why we are having a hard
time with ideas. would prefer to drive but areas with cheap fair/off season rates may be a possibility.

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 01:28 PM
Ei

My sisters and I were in Nawlins at the end of March for my bachelorette party and had a blast. I highly recommnd it!

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 01:31 PM
John

Here's a second for New Orleans. Better book soon though, because February is Mardi Gras time!

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 04:49 PM
kam

N.O. would be good or how about San Antonio/Austin or Santa Fe? My cousin tells me that Mobile, AL, also does a Mardi Gras that might be more fun than N.O.

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 06:20 PM
John

As a New Orleanian, I'm shocked and dismayed that you suggest any Mardi Gras is better than ours! (Grin!) Seriously, Mobile does have a very nice Mardi Gras celebration and in fact it's older than New Orleans' tradition of celebrating Fat Tuesday. Still, there's no comparison to N.O.'s "greatest free show on Earth"...we have everything from the family-oriented parades on St. Charles Avenue or in the 'burbs to the crazy (and generally R-Rated) Quarter party.