Reload this Page >

FANNIE MAY CANDIES in Chicago

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 1998, 06:25 AM
Eileen

I've been trying to reach Fannie May candies through their web-site but they do not respond at all.
Does anyone out there know the FAX number of the main store or the office of Fannie May Candies? Please help. Thank you.

Old Sep 15th, 1998, 07:33 AM
kris

I don't have a fax number but the phone number of the main office is (312)243-2700. Hope this helps

Old Sep 16th, 1998, 03:15 AM
Eileen

Thanks for your help, Kris. Since I intend to order some candies through the mail, I really need Fannie May Candies' fax number.
I'll wait for a few more responses and keep my fingers crossed that someone out there has the fax number that I need.

Old Sep 16th, 1998, 05:24 AM
kris

I hate to see anybody not be able to have their Fannie May so I found their web site for you at www.pinnaclemall.com/FF/FannieMay/catalog.html. The fax number listed at the web site is 888-600-3629. The web site has a form you can fax to received a catalog. Enjoy!

Old Sep 16th, 1998, 05:17 PM
Arizona

If you like Fannie May, you will LOVE Marshall Field's Frango chocolates. Solid chunks in many flavors. If you are going to Chicago, check out their Frango chocolate counter.

Old Sep 19th, 1998, 07:01 AM
Eileen

Kris: Thank you very much! You have been a very big help.

Arizona: I'll keep your suggestion in mind.