Reload this Page >

Embassy Resort on Kauai

Search

Embassy Resort on Kauai

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2000, 07:25 PM
Mel

Embassy Resort on Kauai

anyone stay here? is it kid friendly. what are the negatives? positives?

thank you

Old Sep 6th, 2000, 07:03 AM
Jamie

Haven't stayed there but heard it was nice. Maybe someone else would know more

Old Sep 6th, 2000, 12:04 PM
Karen

Mel -

I think you would enjoy the Embassy Suites. They are relatively new and, basically, an interval ownership property. It is located on the sunny South Shore of Poipu on the Garden Island. The location is quite nice. You are guaranteed the best weather on the South Shore. We have not stayed there because we own two weeks at Lawai Beach Resort, which is near Embassy Suites. We are very pleased with the way we are treated and Embassy Suites appear to be family/couple oriented. I was not aware you could book directly unless there are units that are owned for outside rental only.

Good luck. If you need any additional information, feel free to contact me.

Old Sep 12th, 2000, 04:47 PM
Gavie

I've seen it but not stayed there. It looked like a nice place

Old Sep 17th, 2000, 03:12 PM
David

My wife and I stayed there in October of last year. We LOVED it. VERY large rooms! We used the ENTERTAINMENT card and got 50% off the room rate. (A very good deal) We were very pleased. Only drawback was there was no restaurant on premises.

If you want to see some pictures of the place, point your browser to our site.

http://www.theshroyers.com/hawaii/99/

Old Oct 9th, 2000, 11:29 AM
Kathi

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon in Hawaii. We spend a week at the Embassy Resort in Kauai. We had a 2 bedroom condo with an ocean view. It was beautiful and large. We were happy with the location. The weather was sunny, the resort is near a lot of great restaurants (Tidepools at the Hyatt was a favorite). The resort has a large lagoon-type pool that was never crowded. The concierge desk helped us arrange all of our reservations for dinner and activities. The only drawbacks are no swimmable beach within walking distance and they are eager to sell you a time share. Once you say NO THANKS they will leave you alone.