Search

Early Checkin

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Early Checkin

We are 3 adults visiting Orlando (Universal Studios) in early February and would like to find a hotel with an early checkin - most seem to have late checkins. Can't afford to stay onsite so any suggestions re other accommodations, greatly appreciated.
Will be driving from Fort Pierce area.
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:16 AM
sistahlou

I don't have an answer for you other than most hotels will store your bags until your room is available, if that helps your dilemna.

Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:19 AM

Sorry can't help but places we have stayed let us change clothes then stored our luggage until our room was ready. Most delivered our luggage to our room while we were gone.

Ditto for checking out. A couple even had special rooms with a shower so we could clean up before catching our late flight out.
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:39 AM

What determines checkin hours has more to do with availability of rooms rather than a general hotel policy.
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:44 AM

How early is early - I rarely have problems checking in a few hours earlier than posted check-in time. Once you find a hotel that suits your other needs, I would call them the night before or that AM and just let them know you will be arriving early - they may be able to switch around which room you are assigned to accomodate you.