Reload this Page >

driving to Myrtle Beach

Search

driving to Myrtle Beach

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Jim

driving to Myrtle Beach

Hi Im going to MB for vacation in August and I have been given driving instructions that say 15 hours or so.. I live near Toledo, Ohio and I have talked to people who have driven there in 10 hours or 11 at the most.

If anyone has driven to MB from NW Ohio can you please tell me of a shorter route than15 hours?

Thanks

jim in Fostoria

Old Jul 17th, 2001, 02:36 PM
Charlie

Jim I would guess that 15 is a good number.I live in southeastern Pennsylvania and its 11 hours for me(reasonable speeding and pit stops included).

Old Jul 17th, 2001, 08:28 PM
rudy

I live in the suburbs of Baltimore, and it has taken us about eight hours to get to Myrtle Beach, counting stops.

Old Jul 17th, 2001, 09:25 PM
Cathie

We have used www.freetrip.com a few times and they have been pretty accurate. I looked it up and they say 13 hours. They take you from one City/State to another City/State. They don't do addresses. Wouldn't hurt to check it out and compare.
From where we live in Ky it takes us around 11 hours.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 11:09 AM
Gretchen

I drive from Charlotte to Troy, Ohio all the time and that is 8 hours. Toledo is another 2. Charlotte to Myrtle is 4. 14 hours.