Reload this Page >

Downtown Chicago Suite Hotel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27th, 2000, 05:11 AM
Laura

I want to stay in a 2 room suite in Chicago for 3 nights in late March. Embassy seems booked. What are some good ones?

Old Dec 27th, 2000, 07:29 AM
me

see if the hotel monaco has suites...beautiful, great location, lush, great service...gold fish for a pet when you check in, wine tasting daily from 4-7 in lobby in front of fire.

Old Dec 27th, 2000, 08:36 AM
John

The Omni Chicago is an all-suite property and is very nice. Well-located on Michigan Avenue, too.

Old Dec 27th, 2000, 12:43 PM
Jim Lloyd

You might want to look at the Homewood Suites in Downtown Chicago. It has all suites and also has a breakfast, so very similar to Embassy Suites. Doubletree Guest Suites Chicago Downtown is also a good place to look at. It's located right near all the attractions, and from what I've seen looks like a good hotel. This hotel also has the two room set up like Embassy.

Hope this helps!

Old Dec 27th, 2000, 12:57 PM
Dianne Murray

Check out the Loew's House of Blues Hotel in Downtown Chicago. It's located right next to the House of Blues. Understand the Sunday Blues brunch is quite excellent - have not experienced that personally. Also, the restaurant Smith & Wollensky's is located next to the Loew's House of Blues and is very good - a 4-5 star restaurant.

Old Jan 2nd, 2001, 11:58 AM
Ann

Laura, I'm seconding the recommendation for the Homewood Suites Hotel. Excellent location (walk through the Mariott lobby directly onto Michigan Ave.). Breakfast and light supper included. Full kitchens. Gracious staff. Very unpretentious from the street, as the lobby is many floors up. Just the enterance/bell desk on street level, but very friendly and welcoming at that level.