Reload this Page >

Don't Sass the Reservations Clerks!

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2000, 07:00 AM
Chuckles

I was in the airport the other day, checking in for a flight to Phoenix, when a guy came running in at the last minute, saw the long line at the ticketing counter and decided to push his way to the front of the line. Said to the clerk, "You've got to take me next! I can't miss my flight!" The clerk said, "Sir, these other people were here first. You'll have to go to the back of the line!" He almost jumped up & down, and said "Lady, don't you know who I am???" The clerk immediately picked up her mike for the paging system, and announced, "This is Diana at Station 4. I have a gentleman here who doesn't know who he is. Can anyone identify him?" Well, the guy was livid, and shrieked "Screw you, lady!" And she said, "Sir, you'll have to stand in line to do that, too!"

Old May 13th, 2000, 07:47 AM
unclemiltie

Wow! It must have been 2 days since I heard that old joke.
ZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Old May 13th, 2000, 10:36 AM
Chuckles

Guess what, "unclemiltie," I hadn't heard the joke before, and I thought it was hilarious! I figured there were probably a few others who hadn't heard it either so I'd share. Now why don't you go to the Forum at "piss&moan.com"? I think it would suit you well!

Old May 13th, 2000, 01:11 PM
unc

Then why are you on a travel forum since it's obvious you don't get out that much?

I get it! You're Noah/ch in disguise!!!

Hey! Here's one for you Chuckster:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side!!
HAHAHA
Now why don't you travel to www.duhhh.com?
Miltiebaby

Old May 15th, 2000, 06:09 AM
millslane

ok ilsa and noach..take it outside !!!