Disneyworld in June? Tickets

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Lori

Disneyworld in June? Tickets

Hey all you Disneyworld experts,
We will be going to DW the first week of June and need some advice. We really can only afford 1 day passes. Are they only available at Disneyworld or at any hotels around? We are not staying on Disney property. We want to make memories for our kids but we are really limited.
Thank you!!

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Vince

Lori, one-day tickets are available at the ticket kiosks at the parks entrances. I'm not sure though whether you can visit just one park or several parks on that day. I would call their information line and ask. Enjoy.

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:45 PM
Laurie

Lori, I don't know how much you are paying for your hotel room per night, but you can get a very nice 3* hotel for $35-$45 a night using priceline.com. Just go to www.biddingfortravel.com to see what hotels are coming up in the Orlando area and at what prices. This way you will have more money left to buy longer passes to the parks. Just MHO. Have Fun! Laurie

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Joy in Virginia

Also check tips on wdwig.com and disboards.com for budget travel. Also check prices at your local Disney store. You can buy tickets in advance there, but i am not sure if you can only get multiday tickets. www.hotelkingdom.com also has some great deals, some really cheap rates staying several days at a timeshare resort if you spend a few hours listening to the presentation. We did this staying at Star Island resort last year, plus we got free breakfast with presentation. Some ticket kiosks around Orlando buy and sell disounted tickets too.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Cindy

For more info on Orlando try http://www.orlandotripplanner.com (Orlando Trip Planner.com) - you might find some money saving tips. Another option is Universal - some hotels include tickets to this spot.