Search

Disney Hotel Advice

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 06:12 AM
Jeanne

Disney Hotel Advice

Hello. My husband and I will be going to Disney in mid October with our two sons, 6 and 3. We are really looking forward to staying at a Disney Hotel, but we do not know which one to choose!! We are not too price sensative, however we do not what to pay a fortune for our stay. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 06:13 AM
x

Look under the WDW post just below. There are several websites listed.

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Gail

For all the information you could ever want or need on Disney World, go to
www.disboards.com

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Joe

Jeanne: Disneyland or Disneyworld? If Disneyland, the new California Adventure Hotel is fantastic. Easy access to everything. Great views of the park. Large, beautifully decorated rooms. If you stay on the concierge level, the breakfast buffet is quite nice and the wine and hors d'oerves in the evening are as well. They are great with kids (as you would expect) at the breakfast and at the evening event.

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Jeanne

Hi Joe. We are going to Disney World. I've been reading previous posts and a lot of folks have had great experiences at Old Key West, Carib Beach, Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian. I think I will look into these hotels.