Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Discount tickets for Disney??Is there any?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19th, 1999, 07:20 AM
LOri

Is there atravel agency or somewhere I can get cheaper tickets for Disney admission?

Old May 19th, 1999, 12:05 PM
Bill Irving

If you are a member of AAA motor clubs, you may want to check with them. Last year, when we went to Disneyland, we got a 3 day pass for Disneyland, for the price of just slightly over the cost of 1 day. That price also included the parking fee for all 3 days, & 1 day of early entry to the park.

Old May 19th, 1999, 06:18 PM
Ruth

Call your employer (or your spouses's) human resource dept.
Almost all major employers have membership in the Disney Club and you have to request it. They don't just stick the membership card in your benefits package!

Even smallish employers have it. It entitles you to 10% discount at their stores and at their hotels ON site...which in my opinion is the ONLY way to go when you go to Disneyworld or land.

Old May 20th, 1999, 06:26 AM
ilisa

If your employer doesn't offer the Magic Kingdom Club Card (it is available at employers with 500 people or more), you can purchase it for $65. Deb Wills' site (the new address momentarily escapes me) tells you how to purchase it. In addition to getting 10% off tickets, you can get discounts on lodging, restaurants and shopping at Disney, as well as 10% off any Disney Store in the US.

Old May 20th, 1999, 06:29 AM
ilisa

I remembered Deb Will's address. It is www.wdwig.com.

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 02:52 PM
Frank

If you are going more that 2 days then your best bet is to purchase a Flex passport. They are cheaper than regular multiple day passports because you must use them within a smaller time frame. For more info see:

http://disney.go.com/DisneyTickets/D...passports.html