Discount coupons for inter-island flights?

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Kristen

Discount coupons for inter-island flights?

I am making plans for my October honeymoon, and I found a website that offers discount coupons for inter-island flights. Has anyone bought these kinds of coupons over the internet and used them? What was your experience? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Loni

Kristen,
We went to Maui last year for our honeymoon and had a great time. We then went back 3 weeks later for work. But on March 7th, we are going to Oahu. So I am interested int the interisland flights that you mentioned you found a site for. Could you please e-mail me and send me that sight. Thanks, Loni
We will be going to Oahu, any ideas would be appreciated

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 03:12 PM
liz

hey guys,
I just booked inter island today on Aloha air, $111.00 from hnl to kona, won't see it cheaper than that. Coupons from enertainment book, is 40$ off, but same ticket goes up to 154, so be careful when spending money for any disc.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 03:18 PM
sss

Has anyone called cheap tickets or the airlines directly. You can pick up Aloha airlines coupons in the honolulu airport. I paid 120 round trip in August coupon book was not available then. Might want to tell people how many tickets you are aloud to buy with each coupon book liz.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 07:21 PM
uzanne

Last week, I just bought two inner island coupons ($65 one way) from this site and i thought their service was excellent:

http://www.hawaii-nei.com/coupons.html

They sell coupons for both Hawaiian Air and Aloha Airlines.

ALso, there are few other sites doing this. Go to google.com and put in "flight coupons hawaii" and it will list several places; also I think both Hawaiian and Aloha Air offer coupon books which are usually a good deal, too.