DEEP DISCOUNT ALASKA CRUISE/TOUR

Old Mar 30th, 1998, 03:29 PM
John

DEEP DISCOUNT ALASKA CRUISE/TOUR

Need info on best web sites for deep discounted cruise/tours to Alaska this summer.

Old Apr 14th, 1998, 01:11 PM
Don Spencer

Take a look at www.frommers.com. There's a link on the left side of the home page for Cruises, and on the Cruises page there's a topic called Best Current Cruise Bargains. This topic contains brief descriptions of cruises to lots of places (Alaska included), and many of the prices seem ridiculously low. I've never been on a cruise myself, but I hope this will help you.

Old Apr 14th, 1998, 10:09 PM
Jody

Try a search on the web. Yahoo, Hotbot, lots of them....

Old Apr 14th, 1998, 10:12 PM
Ralph

You must be kidding! Do your own research. Do you really expect that anyone here would provide you with tips for "deep discounting"? You are going to have to expect to invest your time and effort, if not your funds.

Old Sep 21st, 1998, 08:16 AM
Dennis Holland

I bet you would have been one of the men who jumped in a lifeboat on the Titantic. What a selfish attitude. This forum is to offer advice, tips, suggestions, etc. to others, don't be so selfish

Old Nov 28th, 1998, 12:45 AM
Paul

Since I am a travel agent, I can narrow down your search. Holland America, the most repected cruiseline in Alaska, has their best rates over the July 4th holiday and some great discounts are available.
example: Nordam, cruise and port and taxes, $2,568. Air Extra. Double occupancy. Cruisetour #16. Also, Ryndam, Cruisetour #13, $2,640 with complimentary tour of Juneau. Complimenary our of Skagway. Complimentary tour of Ketchikan. Also complimentary salmon bake in Fairbanks and after dinner show.
Also free brunch on train. Also complimentary dinner at Sourdough Mining Co. restaurant in Anchorage. See, Alaska is affordable. You may write me or any travel agent. Paul