Daytona Beach

Jul 9th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Original Poster

Daytona Beach

Curious... Just got off the phone with a daytonabeach.com employee who told me that there isnít a running Ferris wheel, roller coaster at the boardwalk. After viewing their video of the area it DOES show this amusement park. Was I speaking with someone who didnít know what she was talking about? Or is video OLD and needs updating? My question to her was wondering if the amusement park is up and running in the month of January. Know Daytona can be cooler than further south locations, BUT south Florida can get spendy!

Husband and I are planning a Jan/Feb trip, trying to pick a NICE vacation rental (like to cook) but are struggling with whatís affordable considering a lot of baby boomers are eyeing up Florida too. Been considering Anna Maria Island to Bradenton Beach, Marco Island, Clearwater, and finally Daytona Beach because there is more lodging (supply/demand).

Appreciate any thoughts,
Thanks
Jul 9th, 2019, 02:13 PM

The roller coaster threw some people off last year and others were stuck. Really ancient stuff and we always wondered how they passed inspection.
Jul 9th, 2019, 02:23 PM

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...each-boardwalk Not safe, they think they paid off the inspectors.
Jul 10th, 2019, 07:39 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the information Macross. Appreciate it!