Reload this Page >

Coming to New York!!!

Search

Coming to New York!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2001, 09:58 AM
Matthew

Coming to New York!!!

I'll be traveling to New York for the first time Nov. 2-12. I'm looking for anyone that can
show me what New York is to them! Will get somewhere to stay when I get there. Any advice on were or with who, maybe a travel companion or guide? If need more info. please e-mail me. I can't wait!

Matthew

Old Oct 26th, 2001, 10:12 AM
Hmmm...

Matt, no offense or anything, bud, but you sound like a freeloader in the making. What do you mean you'll get somewhere to stay when you get here? You mean after your "travel companion" tells you you can't stay with them?

How do we know Matthew isn't a nickname for Matwalli Al-Mohammed Atwah?

Why not book yourself a room at the Waldorf-Trollstoria?

Old Oct 26th, 2001, 10:31 AM
Duh

You left out one important thing: Are you straight or gay?

Old Oct 26th, 2001, 11:24 AM
Holly

Matthew -

Good luck finding a room when you arrive - the NYC Marathon is that weekend. I called for a room the day after I got a spot in the lottery for the race (back in mid-June) and it was already getting tight then. 9/11 may result in some no-shows this year - but don't count on many.

Old Oct 26th, 2001, 01:39 PM
Uh

Matthew... let's face it... you are a freak. I don't think any of us here in NY, now or EVER, would fall for your sick crap. Stay home.