Reload this Page >

Cleveland Accommodations

Search

Cleveland Accommodations

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 01:15 PM
julius

Cleveland Accommodations

We're looking for a furnished place in Cleveland for our use between May 13 and 17 (inclusive) that can accommodate eight people (most probably no kids). Any suggestions... please. Thanks.

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 07:10 PM
Debbie

Hi Julius -- When you say furnished, do you mean as in apartment, or a hotel/motel? What side of town-east or west? Do you want to be near an attraction (like Sea World or Cedar Point or anything in the downtown area-like the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame). Will you have your own transportation, or be relying on the buses and/or rapid transit system to get around? Eight adults in one place may be difficult, so please be more specific. Born and raised here, so I'd like to help as much as possible.

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 07:14 PM
Debbie

Julius - you do mean Cleveland, Ohio right? If you don't mean the city in Ohio, the response I just gave won't be of any help.

Old Mar 25th, 1999, 07:09 AM
julius

Thanks, Debbie, for replying. I think putting eight people in a hotel room or suite would be, if not almost impossible, quite expensive. We 're planning to do our own cooking most of the time and it'd be nice if it were close to the Washington Place Party Center on 8575 E. Washington Street, Chagrin Falls (yes, Ohio). However, please do not hesitate to hint me if you do not suggest us to stay in this area. Thanks again.

Old Mar 25th, 1999, 07:50 AM
julius

Oh, and by the way, we will have our own car(s) (actually rental).

Old Mar 25th, 1999, 04:38 PM
Debbie

Hi Julius - I'm a west-sider, so not too familiar with the east side (Chagrin Falls area). Chagrin Falls is a very nice area however, in fact, over the years, a movie or two has been filmed there !! You might want to check out www.cleveland.com if you haven't already done so. If you're flying into Cleveland, the drive from Hopkins airport to Chagrin Falls (depending on time of day, number of orange barrels on the road-sometimes I think they're the state 'bird' of Ohio) will take you at least 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Hope this helps and enjoy your stay.

Old Mar 26th, 1999, 03:29 AM
Joanne

I own a condo in Cape May, NJ that I rent out through web site http://www.vrbo.com. This is a vacation rental by owner web site. They have listings all over the world. I suggest you look into some of these also: http://www.vrr.com, http://www.vacation-properties.com. Hope this helps.