Search

Clearwater Beach

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 09:27 AM
innesha

Clearwater Beach

We were thinking of staying at the Adams Mark Hotel in Clearwater Beach, FL. If anyone could let us know what they think of the place we would be most appreciative! 9We are in our 40's no kids)!

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 09:34 AM
jon

The Adams Mark is a great spot on the beach. I've never stayed in a room, but living in the area, I frequently take out-of-town guests to eat at their outdoor patio and listen to the live music, all overlooking the water. The beach is right next to the hotel. I think you'll be pleased with the location.

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 09:46 AM
Greg

Innesha, We live in Orlando and have stayed at Adams Mark many times because we love it there. Nothing special about the rooms but we really like the hotel. Agree that the pool deck and live music are wonderful and you walk out the front door and are literally on the beach. Some of my best memories are of sitting on the pool deck with a frozen drink watching the sunset listening to the great band that is always there play a Buffett song.

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 09:48 AM
Barb

The Adams Mark has been recently renovated, so it should be quite nice. Lots to see and do on Clearwater Beach.
Good choice.

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 12:16 PM
mas

We always stayed at Adams (first time 1980) and have always been pleased. The past few yrs we've rented condos but Adams would be our pick if no condo was available. Seafood Buffet is great!