Cinderella's Royal Table

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 06:34 PM
Barbara

Cinderella's Royal Table

Hi I plan to go to Disney October 26-30 for my daughters 8th BD. Id like to have the characacter breakfast on Tues.Oct 30. My travel agent said she would "try" to get the priority seating for it that shed put the date on her calander. She said it had to be 60 days in advance. She said it's hard to get Priority Seating at Cinderella's Royal Table . Has anyone had any trouble getting reservations for this place? I almost feel I should do the Priority Seating my self to make sure Im going to get it. Please Email [email protected] with any advice.
Barbara

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 06:41 PM
Kelly

Barbara,

Definitely make the reservation yourself. You'll have no trouble getting the priority seating that time of year (IMO) as long as you can be flexible with the exact time you sit down. A couple of years ago we did that breakfast and even our two boys LOVED it. It's just so cool to be inside the castle...your daughter will be thrilled.

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 05:15 AM
ilisa

Cinderella's Royal Table definitely recommends that you make PS arrangements no less than 60 days in advance because it is so popular, even at that time of year. We were in WDW on those exact dates a year and a half ago, and the character breakfast had been completely booked up for almost 3 months. You should make your own arrangements, and then keep calling to see if there are any cancellations.

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 05:45 AM
julie

Make the reservations yourself. Then if they are booked you can discuss other options, like another day or another restaurant. If you wait for the travel agent to talk back and forth with you and WDW you could miss another opportunity.

If you can't get in there are several great character breakfast that you can choose from. The best way to find out what is available is for you to speak directly with Disney.

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 08:10 AM
xxx

By all means book it yourself and call at 7am EST on the 60th day prior to the date you want. I tried last year for a Nov seating - called 6 days in a row with no luck. I started dialing at a minute before 7am and would finally get a customer service agent by 705 and the tables would all be gone. Don't promise this breakfast to your daughter or you may both end up heartbroken over it. Its just not worth it. We did end up eating dinner there - Cinderella was downstairs in the lobby for anyone to come and say hi. Dinner was nice - we had one of the few window seats. My girls never knew the difference. Check out the horror stories at disneyinfo.com for more info.