Reload this Page >

Christmas Holiday Hotel

Search

Christmas Holiday Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11th, 2000, 03:48 PM
Christine S

Christmas Holiday Hotel

Would love some input on upscale hotels in Manhattan for the Christmas holiday.

Old Nov 11th, 2000, 04:26 PM
Bryan

what would you like to know? there are dozens of upscale hotels in Manhattan and the question's a tad broad at this point.

Old Nov 11th, 2000, 09:27 PM
shopper

Christine, I would suggest The Palace, hands down as the most decorated and Christmasy hotel in town. The whole courtyard is decorated in topiary lights and on the weekend they even have carolers (childrens choirs).

All the hotels in town dress up for the season but The Palace I think is just a bit nicer.

Also staying there you are a block from 5th Ave and Rock Center and the tree and all the shopping and ......well you get the idea.

Have fun

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 03:36 PM
Christine S

Thank you for the information. Based on your suggestion we have booked the New York Palace for the Christmas holiday. With so many hotels to choose from, your recommendation was very helpful.

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 10:24 PM
shopper

Christine, if you give me your email address we can I can send you a note and then have something nice sent to your room. Buddy of mine is the PR director of the hotel and always responds when I have friends staying in the hotel.

shopper

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 08:41 AM
Chris S

Thanks for the response. Email on its way.

Old Nov 15th, 2000, 08:56 AM
shopper

Chris, that is not my real email address, I am so hesitant to put it here anymore, get 10 junk mail a day when the right email address is posted.

Let's see, if that is your real email address, I will try and email you and take it from there.