Chateau Vail

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 11:22 AM
jill

Chateau Vail

This season they are offering 50% off at this hotel. Has anyone stayed here?

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 11:51 AM
A

Duh, is this place in Vail, Colorado?

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 09:01 PM

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 08:05 PM

top it

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Kim

I too was wondering about the great rate for the Chateau Vail. I did a little research and found that this would be the last season (are builing a luxury hotel in its place) The restaurants are no longer operating within the Hotel, but the outdoor pool and jacuzzi are still being used. We decided to take advantage of the discount and are hoping for the best!

Old Jan 21st, 2002, 06:26 AM
kima

Hi Jill. I Think that this used to be the holiday Inn? if so its a good location, right accross from the village.

Old Jan 21st, 2002, 09:55 AM
bly

The Chateau Vail used to be the Holiday Inn Chateau Vail. It is located in within walking distance to slopes (couple hundred yards) and theres a bus stop if you don't want to walk. Its easy walking to restaurants, shops and nightlife. The rooms are pretty basic, but clean last time I checked it out. There is a pool and hot tub, but I would check to make sure they're still operational. The restaurants weren't that good to begin with so thats no big loss. Good location, adequate rooms. b