Casa Ybel

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 03:40 PM
Debbie

Casa Ybel

Hi,
We are planning a trip to Sanibel in August.
Has anyone stayed at Casa Ybel recently? If so, can you tell me how it is?

Thanks,
Debbie

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Melissa

Lucky you! I love Sanibel Island, and will be going back for the second time in March.
Did not stay at the Casa Ybel personally, but met some people who were staying there and they loved it.
They said the beach was gorgeous and the staff very hospitable. Known to be an excellent resort by many.

Enjoy your vacation.

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 03:57 AM
liz

I stayed there in March for the second time and will definitely go back again. It's beautiful. The suites have screened in porches so you can enjoy the ocean view. The restaurant serves very good food - you can even enjoy lunch by the pool. Can't comment on the kids activities as my son was not old enough to participate. We rented directly from Casa Ybel so the unit came with daily housekeeping. You can also rent units from the condo owners - don't know if they come with housekeeping or what condition they are in.

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 06:11 AM
Kim

Stayed at Casa Ybel in June. It was our first time to Sanibel and we loved it. Casa Ybel was great. We rented a 2 bedroom directly from the owner and saved about $300.00. The 2 bedrooms do not come with daily housekeeping but you can pay for the service. Beach was wonderful, lots of shells and the pool was great too. My family had a wonderful time and we will definetely return. If you haven't check out these websites www.casaybelresort.com or to rent a 2 bedroom from the owner directly go to www.casaybel.com. The second website will show the weeks that are available to rent.

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 08:28 AM
Debbie

Thanks for the information. I appreciate your help!

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 08:17 AM
Kathy

Casa Ybel is great for families. My in-laws have a time share there and go every year. There is a baby pool and larger pool with a slide. You can rent bikes, sunfish sailboats, and more right at Casa Ybel. The condos are very nice too - right on the beach.