Search

cancun mexico

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cancun mexico

I am trying to find the best deal on all inclusive cancun trip for 3 ladies in mid july.
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 07:50 AM

LaRoche You will LOVE CANCUN. July is a good time to go, it's slow season (a small window of slow season) but it's really hot.

Worry free Vacations always have great deals. Funjet and Apple offer good deals too. Spirit Air has some speicals and my friend caught a 16.00 R/T for this May, that lucky dog. And on top of that He's staying at the Royal Sands for free. I hate him now You could always get your airfare and then book a room if you can find a deal. Try the Hotel's you have in mind Web page, sometimes you can get a great deal. One other suggestion, If you all are sharing a room, consider the Ritz Carlton. If you can get a Club room which provides 5 meals aday it's perfect. And talk about a Fantastic Hotel that will spoil you in the fashion all us ladies deserve. IMHO it's the best Hotel I've had the pleasure of staying in, and I will get back there ASAP. It's my Home away from Home.
Theresa in Detroit.

I don't stay AI but my DD and SIL stayed at Gran Caribe Real and loved it. They did admit the food got to be redundent and boring and they ended up going out for dinner a couple of times, but that is to be expected in any IA if your staying over a week.
Go to tripadivisor for hotel reviews to research more IA Hotels.
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 09:34 AM

The Marriott Casa Magna usually has an all inclusive program available, their escape package, and it is a very nice hotel.
Dreams is one of the few all inclusives in Cancun that looks appealing to me, but a lot of people like the Riu chain.
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 10:22 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Also check posts over on the "Latin America" forum here. There are some Cancun/Mexico threads there.
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 11:29 AM

I would buy my airfare and get that first.

I'm looking to go with 6 other girls in July and the air is not cheap over 4th of July -- $500+ right now. However, Worryfreevacations has cheap airfare and you can buy it without the hotel if you chose, as Theresa mentioned above.

What is your departure city?

July is hot hot hot but you will get low-season rates on hotels. Check out locogringo.com as well for all-inclusives or regular plans. Lots of info there.

You can also go a little farther south to Playa del Carmen and get away from the larger crowds in Cancun. You can get there by bus at the airport.