Canada 3000

Old Feb 24th, 1998, 04:41 PM
Walter Fischer

Canada 3000

I would like to hear from anyone who has flown with Canada 3000 and advise me regarding service,punctuality and any other items of interest

Old Feb 25th, 1998, 05:57 PM
Katalin

Hi there,
My husband and I have flown on Canada 3000 a few times. The schedules were good, the food like most flights just edible, what I had a problem with was how little room there was. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and had a terrible time to lace up my shoes when the flight was over. You feel you are in a sardine can. They have different planes for different destinations, we were just going from Vancouver B.C. to Montreal Quebec. Approx. 5 hours flying time. For longer flights they may have a different plane. 5 hours when you are uncomfortable is a very long time. The good new is that they usually have the best prices. Hope this helps.
Katalin

Old Feb 26th, 1998, 05:01 PM
Joan Graybill

Canada 3000 - never again!!! You really do not save that much money if you can book far enough ahead with a PROPER AIRLINE!! The lack of space is indescribable and I am only 5ft.3in plus my ticket was free. I got what I deserved..
Have a nice flight!

Old Mar 3rd, 1998, 10:43 PM
Heidi

I've also flown with Canada 3000 a couple times and agree, that it is a small tight cabin. Although, I found that we got fairly good service, and enjoyed the movies that were playing, even though you have to pay $5 for the earphones (but regular earphones work too, just through one ear). The food wasn't bad, at least in my opinion. I flew with Greyhound air when they were here and it was terrible; so I didn't think Canada 3000 is toooo bad. I am flying with them to Cancun in 2 weeks, so I hope it's ok.

Old Mar 6th, 1998, 01:51 AM
Denise Morris

Canada 3000 offered direct flights between Anchorage and Vancouver last summer (96). Usually a stop in Seattle is necessary before heading on to either Vancouver or Anchorage. I was happy to have this direct route and the air fare was low. I was genuinely pleased with what I paid, however if I had not bought my tickets as much in advance as I did ( a month?), I could have saved even more. Perhaps because the service between these locations was new they offered the low fares to fill up the plane. If its available this summer I would do it again. Though the cabin was small, the service was fine and I don't recall the food - who really expects it to be good anyway. I don't know if it would help with Canada 3000, but I have noticed when I pre-order a vegetarian meal, I (usually) get served before others and have found the quality good. Maybe there are other special diet requests one can make which might mean more care in its preparation.