Reload this Page >

Calistoga Recommendations

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 05:00 AM
Jenn

My husband and I are heading to Calistoga in March 2002, and wanted recommendations (please!) on the BEST activities and spa/treatments and locations. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 08:48 AM
Lucy

My wife and I had the best mud bath, massage you could hope for in Calistoga
Now this was a few years ago at a small hotel called the Golden Gate... It was delightfull

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Marilayne

Haven't been in a while but we love the Calitoga Spa.Go for a mud and massage. you'll feel great. Not real fancy like Sonoma Mission Inn but comfortable.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Faina

Geiser and petrified forest in Calistoga.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Kate

I had a wonderful combo treatment (mud bath, spring water jacuzzi, blanket wrap, massage and facial) at a place in Calistoga called the Golden Haven Inn, I think. It wasn't the fanciest place but the price was reasonable.

If you like to hike, there's a wonderful state park located just off Route 29 between St. Helena and Calistoga called "Napa-Bothe State Park." there's a lovely trail that goes up a redwood canyon and creek into the hills with some spectacular views of the Napa Valley. It's only a few miles south of Calistoga.