Caeser's or Aladdin?

Search

Caeser's or Aladdin?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caeser's or Aladdin?

I know this sounds like a no-brainer, but I'm looking to hear back from people that have stayed at these resorts. I have an opportunity to get a great room at Aladdin for standard room prices at Caeser's. What would you choose?
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 09:52 PM

Caesar's hands down!
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 10:04 PM

if you want a good view Aladdin is the choice their suites overlook the Paris globe and Bellagio lake
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 05:18 AM

Personally I'd take the Aladdin. To me Caeser's has always been just too much "over the top" even for 'Vegas. A great room at the Aladdin will most likely give you a great view of the fountains at Bellagio so I'd go for it. The bathrooms in Aladdin standard rooms are huge (giant sized tubs) so I can only imagine that one of their suites or better rooms would be even nicer.
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Neopolitan

I'd vote for Aladdin as well. You can actually get from your room out to a street in under an hour there! We had only a standard room there, but it was extremely nice and the bathroom was palatial!
The rooms at Caesars remind me of men's rooms in old-fashioned Italian restaurants.

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 06:14 AM

The rooms at Caesars can vary substantially. I've stayed in each of the towers except the new Augustus Tower. If you're going to hang out in your room, stay at Aladdin. If not, I think Caesars is an unbeatable property. You can often get upgraded into the Palace Tower at checkin which is nice because you're right by the pool. If you're staying in the Forum or Centurion towers, it can take you a whole week before you really get the hang of finding your way from the pool back to your room. It also depends on what type of gambling you're going to do, I generally won't play blackjack at Caesars because of the rules. I'll often stay at Caesars and play poker at Bellagio (and blakcjack) or Mirage.
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 06:43 AM
trippinkpj

Aladdin being right next to Paris as well as across from Bellagio Fountains, and I like the Desert Passage shops, I would pick it. I would inquire about the room construction there (I think it's still happening), and make sure it isn't near where your room is.