Reload this Page >

Caesars Magical Empire

Search

Caesars Magical Empire

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Julie

Caesars Magical Empire

Has anyone every been to the Caesar's Palace Magical Empire. I am thinking about see this dinner show and would like some opinions.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 06:49 PM
bettyk

Yes, we have been and thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course, my husband loves magic shows, but this one is very well done. The dinner was quite good too.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Ani

YAy--a post about CME! My husband and I (30 yrs of age) first went 2 years ago, and can't help but go back whenever we are there..in fact we will be going Oct 1! It is fantastic-hours of entertainment-GREAT dinner, amazing surroundings and atmosphere-there is nothing else like it ANYWHERE-even Disney! I hope you go-and have fun!

Old Sep 26th, 2002, 09:20 AM
Sue

My husband and I also really like it (we're in our upper 30s). Would recommend it.

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 04:59 AM
JJ

Hey Julie,
Have been back from Vegas for 2 weeks and we went to CME ( 3 x 28 Year Old's) We absolutely enjoyed it. For 3 hrs entertainment, dinner and free wine throughout the meal, we thought it was a real bargain. It was a real adventure from start to finish and there is a break between the 3 magic shows after dinner so you can enjoy the bars in the catacombs and listen to skeletons chatting. It's great. Would certainly recommend.
Many would disagree about CME as there are so many other shows in Vegas (O, Seigred and Roy etc), but you can't do them all. ENJOY :0)

Old Oct 5th, 2002, 07:30 PM
cozy&warm

In all seriousness - there's nothing like a big, soft, fluffy, newly laundered white terry robe to wrap yourself in after a shower or while having breakfast. The really wonderful ones are just too big to pack in a suitcase. I love it when a hotel provides this little extra.

Old Oct 5th, 2002, 07:32 PM
cozy&warm

Whoops! That last reply about the bathrobes should have gone to the "Bellagio Bathrobe" question!