Caesar's Bacchanal, worth it?

Old Jul 6th, 1999, 02:40 PM
Gina

Caesar's Bacchanal, worth it?

Has anyone experienced the Bacchanal at Caesar's Palace? I would like to go, but my husband is a little leery. Is it worth my time to try and persuade him, or not really worth the effort? Also, any recommendations for fine dining within Caesar's, not counting Forum Shops dining? We have a dining coupon, and we have to use it within Caesar's, but where would you recommend? Thanks for any advice!

Old Jul 10th, 1999, 10:09 AM
Teresa

I would say it's definitely worth it if you want a fun and memorable dining experience. We were at the Bacchanal a few years ago and loved it. The men are fed grapes and have their temples massaged by the "maidens"--I know, women--it's unfair! I honestly don't remember much about the food--probably because of all the wine that's constantly being poured. It was great--I'd go again.

Old Jul 10th, 1999, 08:42 PM
Scott in cowtown

Gina- my wife and I were just there 2 weeks ago and loved it. A little $$$, but a good fun time. I got the massage from the "wine goddess", my wife got hers from Hercules. Food and service were excellant (try the death by chocolate). Plus, we drank our share of wine thanks to those bottomless wine glasses! The night we went (Wednesday) the place was only 30% full.

For more info and comments, goto:
http://www.a2zlasvegas.com/food/food.html

That's a great website for reviews. Anything else you want to know about LV, goto: http://www.lasvegastalk.com/cgi-bin/discussion/board.pl
and they'll know.

Hope this helps. Oh yeah, make sure you bungy jump by circus circus- i loved it!

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 03:24 PM
Marlo

Gina,
We eat at Bacchanal twice a year and
we never grow tired of being waited on
hand and foot and drinking and eating
like a king for two straight hours. The
room,food,dancers,etc. are out of this
world,and your husband will probably
not mind the belly dancers either.

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 03:41 PM
gina i

My husband, a girlfriend and I went to the Bacchanal a few years ago. It's was really an experience. The food was good, but they could dump the chilean wines, the quality just wasn't there, but again the food and entertainment was good. I think I would go back if they changed their wines!!!!

Old Aug 1st, 1999, 12:30 PM
Andrea

Though I have'nt tried Bacchanal, we have eaten at Nero's(steak,seafood) Nero's(italian) Palace Court(french cuisine) and Empress Court(chinese-high class) . All these restaurants are excellent.