Search

Brunch in NYC

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 06:03 PM
Arik

Brunch in NYC

Can anybody recommend me a good brunch in New York. I've tried to make a reservation in the Peacock Alley, but unfortunately they are closed through the Labor Day. I would appreciate your responds.

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 07:21 PM
Mel

The Plaza does a Sunday brunch, but you'll need to make reservations.

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 04:28 AM
Cait.lin

If you're looking for a lavish buffet brunch, the Plaza's is quite good, with a lot to choose from. Cafe Botanica at the Essex House is also very nice; their includes a glass of champagne, a choice of entree, and excellent appetizer and dessert buffets. It's a very nice setting, too, like an indoor flower garden. You should definitely reserve for either of these. I've heard good things about the Sunday brunch at the UN, but haven't been myself.

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 05:49 AM
Howard

Try one of the two Sarabeth's (Madison Ave. between 92nd & 93rd or Amsterdam Ave. between 80th & 81st).

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 05:59 AM
Gara

For a truly unique and fun (and filling) experience try the Sunday Gospel Brunch at Sylvia's on 125th Street and Lenox Avenue in Manhattan. Given them a call about reservations at (212)996-0660. Isabella's on Columbus Avenue at 78th Street is another popular brunch.