Reload this Page >

Boulder Colorado B&B

Search

Boulder Colorado B&B

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 09:42 AM
Paul

Boulder Colorado B&B

Seeking recomendations for a B&B in Boulder. We presently have a reservation at the Inn at Mapleton Hill B&B. Is anyone familiar with this one? Thank you.

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 11:00 AM
Kev

I've walked by this inn. It's in a nice neighborhood and looks good from the outside.

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 11:21 AM
ok

ok

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:02 PM
G. Kremer

Yes. My wife & I stayed there in May,2000. Excellent location, accomodations, breakfasts, & great hosts. If you walk out the front door & straight ahead down the side street you will run into the Pearl Street Mall (a short walk away). Also a short walk away is the Mapleton Hill Historic District. One of the places you have to try in the Pearl St. Mall is the Cheesecake Factory (restaurant & bakery). We didn't need reservations, the food is excellent, the portions are gigantic, & they have 33 varieties of cheesecake. Share a meal. Also from there it's only about 30-40 minute drive to Estes Park & Rocky Mtn. National Park. We were only in the area about three days. It was wonderful. Good luck!!

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 07:33 PM
Paul

Thanks for the information.

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 12:32 PM
Tracy

Try the Boulder Victoria. I've stayed there twice and plan to return each year. Great location and wonderful staff.