Reload this Page >

Boston's No-Name rest was good,

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 11:19 AM
Randy

had the blue fish.....would recommend! Anyone tried NakedFish at Quincy Market?...Also watched college football games at Sportsdepot,good service and food.....Thanks again Nancy for your ideas/help HI Logan was fine,room was excellent,look foward to next beantown visit!

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 11:32 AM
Ralphie

The No Name is a good ol' standby. Visitors who gets stranded at the World Trade Center should venture over there--it's the next pier over!

Haven't been to Naked Fish, but heard the one on Rte 1 in Saugus was good. There's one at Quincy Market? I can't keep track--there must be a dozen of those places in the area.

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 06:43 AM
Parrot Mom

Naked Fish is/was the concept of I believe the man who started Bertucc's..and sold out.. It is fish with a Cuban touch.. One in Quincy, Westborough, the one in the Market, Peabody and several more including one in Framingham.. I like Skip Jack's..one near the Prudential and one in Brookline Village.. In all honesty I think No Name isn't what it used to be..

Old Nov 21st, 2000, 11:39 AM
janet

HI,

Went to the no-name this pass summer; had a very good dinner. Not the same now that they have a liquor license (it had been awile since my last visit).

Have been to the Naked Fish in Westborough; very good seafood and some different side dishes (like mashed banana and sweet potato); good portions.

Old Jan 14th, 2001, 05:27 AM
Claudia

Heard this no-name restaurant is not expensive. What does that mean? How much would one spend to have dinner there?

Old Jan 14th, 2001, 06:14 PM
betsy

Claudia-it's been a while since I"ve been there, but if I remember correctly the price range was somewhere between $8-$14 for a meal. Don't expect anything fancy and they don't take credit cards, so be sure to bring some cash!