Beverly Hills,CA

Oct 27th, 1997, 02:14 PM
Melissa Handley

Beverly Hills,CA

Hi! My company is looking for an upscale, exciting, interesting place to entertain about 25 clients during an upcoming meeting in Beverly Hills, Ca. We would really like to find something unique, impressive and of course, delicious. Famous would be good, too! Any suggestions or web listings to look at, please write. Thank you.

Oct 30th, 1997, 10:43 PM
Janice Nagano

Pick up a copy of LA Magazine and look in the back for their restaurant guide. Or pick up a copy of Zagat's restaurant review in the bookstore.

The Beverly Hills Hotel and the Four Seasons Wilshire Regent (across from Rodeo Drive) have always served great food when I've been there.

Wolfgang Puck opened a restaurant called Obachine on Beverly Drive, and a coworker was telling me that an upscale Vietnamese nouvelle cuisine restaurant called Crustacean is spectacular. She says the interior design is wonderful -- fishpond walkway, panama fans, etc. I heard Mickey Rourke is now banned from the restaurant. Evidently he began throwing furniture when they wouldn't serve him any more drinks.

Oct 30th, 1997, 10:44 PM
Janice Nagano

Pick up a copy of LA Magazine and look in the back for their restaurant guide. Or pick up a copy of Zagat's restaurant review in the bookstore.

The Beverly Hills Hotel and the Four Seasons Wilshire Regent (across from Rodeo Drive) have always served great food when I've been there.

Wolfgang Puck opened a restaurant called Obachine on Beverly Drive, and a coworker was telling me that an upscale Vietnamese nouvelle cuisine restaurant called Crustacean is spectacular. She says the interior design is wonderful -- fishpond walkway, panama fans, etc. I heard Mickey Rourke is now banned from the restaurant. Evidently he began throwing furniture when they wouldn't serve him any more drinks.

Dec 7th, 1997, 11:28 PM
Bernard Patrusky

Kindly let us know if you've already had or selected site for you 25Pax event. If not, contact us. We do this kind of thing professionally, along with transportation, tours, etc., but would be happy to make gratuitous recommendations with more specifics from you, i.e. type of place, budget, area in Beverly Hills, if you know where you'd rather be, nature of group, i.e. couples, singles, age of group, etc.

Dec 28th, 1997, 10:31 PM
ann

Try the PArk Hyatt in Century City. Beautiful rooms and a convient location. The Beverly Hills Hotel and Beverly Hilton are also good choices. Stay away from the Century Plaza Hotel. A relative reciently attended a convention at that location and was very disappointed with the food and service.

Search this Thread