Reload this Page >

Best Show in Las Vegas

Search

Best Show in Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 07:23 AM
Brenda

Best Show in Las Vegas

I'll be going to Vegas in January. I'll be staying on the strip and would like to see a show. What's the "must see" show(s) in town?

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 07:46 AM
thereuare

My favorites in this order:

Mystere
O
Blue Man Group

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 07:48 AM
TC

Blue Men Group - like nothing you've every seen before.

Its great!

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 07:53 AM
x

Another vote for BMG and O

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 09:39 AM
freewoman

Ditto on Mystere. Last time there saw Sigfreid and Roy and Mystere. Sigfreid and Roy good, but Mystere had us mesmerized. After we saw it, we wished we had time to see O.

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 11:31 AM
thereuare

I feel compelled to reply a second time on this thread...

Perhaps not the worst show i've ever seen, but the worst value for my money has got to be Seigrfied and Roy. Sure, go see their white tigers behind the window at the Mirage, but don't waste your money on their magic show!

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 08:54 AM
Dave

One word: Mystere. Don't miss it.

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 09:56 AM
true blue fan

Blue Man Group at Luxor...oh what a show. Hard to describe but a must see for sure - it is so so so so so so good.

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 10:08 AM
D-dog

I've found that the people who think Blue Man Group is good, haven't had the chance to see Mystere. Mystere is the best show hands down. It leaves you awestruck. It's funny, mysterious, acrobatic, sensual. you will be confounded at how talented the performers are. If you miss Mystere - you truly miss an experience like no other.

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:12 AM
xx

I have seen O, Mystere and BMG. And I didn't see BMG because I couldn't get tickets to the others. I loved all of them. I liked O over Mystere but not by much. I LOVED BMG. It is a wild show and there is nothing else like it. Try to get tickets to either Cirque de Sole (sp) show and maybe on another night do BMG. The absolute worst show we saw because many of the others were dark was Malinda. It was horrible. We actually saw people walk out.

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:17 AM
xxx

Saw BMG in NY-Saw Mystere,"O",Danny Gans in Las Vegas. Easy to recommend without calling anyone stupid...unless you feel the need to call strangers names,or to feel like you might be smarter than others,which you obviously are not.And anyone that still uses phrases from Star Wars is pretty lame .

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:26 AM
Greg

Although canwa's comments are a little strong, I do have to agree. Blue Man Group tours the country a lot. Don't bother seeing it in Vegas when you can see it when it comes to your hometown. See either O or Mystere for sure. May the force be with you.

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 11:30 AM
cindy

Blue Man Group was great! I have also seen O and Mystere and enjoyed them too. It is hard to compare but I agree with a previous poster - see one of The Cirque shows and see Blue Man Group too. The Cirque du Sole group also tours.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 06:12 PM
heather

"O", "Mystere" and "Danny Gans" are all excellent. Skip "SIegfried and Roy" it's awful kitsch and a waste of money.

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 11:23 AM
judy

What is 'O"?

Old Jan 12th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Bill

Only seen Siegfried and Roy and "O",but I'd go to see "O" again in a heartbeat.
Was FABULOUS,just don't get anything from the snack bar. Large popcorn cost me close to 7 bucks. Eat b4 you go.
I'm still in awe of what I witnessed.
The images are incredible.

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Mary

By far the best show I have ever seen has been O. It surpassed every broadway production, including Lion King. I'm thinking of going out to LV again this fall and I will be sure to see this mind-numbing display again. If you live near NYC, get tickets for BMG--almost one third less than the Vegas price.

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 05:59 PM
cheryl

Hi, we have been to vegas many times & the best show ever is "O"..it is worth every penney..check it out! You will not be disappointed!

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 05:33 AM

info

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 01:10 PM
top this

top this, aieet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -