Best Pool in Vegas

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Dave

Best Pool in Vegas

Hey there travelers and trolls! What's your take on the Vegas pool scene? Who's got the best pool? Is it Mandalay Bay for the waves/river/etc? Or does Bellagio take the cake? Who has the best service? Which ones are dumpy, crabgrass filled pits? I'm going in May, so I'd love to hear the goods and bads on this one. Thanks!

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:38 PM
x

Wow, this is a question that's NEVER been asked! It's great to see new questions here on Fodors. Sorry never been there. Just wanted to thank you for coming up with a fresh new question for us.

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Dave

Sorry - I had a feeling this was a frequently asked question, but I couldn't find it in the left hand column. So I posted the question, and then I realized that the stupid site doesn't keep the same "state" that you had selected each time you go back to the forum page. Nice usability. Sorry for the duplicate.

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:58 PM
x

Hey Dave if you get no good responses you may want to type in key words in the search box. You'll have more info than you have the time to read them all. Good luck.

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:59 PM
thereuare

http://www.vegas.com/resorts/pools/

A Top 10 list, as well as a list of each hotel, which if you click on the hotel name will give you a description of the hotel's pool (as well as a picture)

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 01:43 PM
June

Mirage has my vote for best pool. Beautiful, tropical hut that serves excellent deinks and waterfalls everywhere!