Bermuda

Mar 28th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Original Poster

Bermuda

Hubby and I need a quick getaway in April, was thinking Bermuda, either the Pompano Beach Club of the Reefs, has anyone been to either of these properties?
Any one been to Berumda in April, how the weather? Thanks!
Mar 28th, 2007, 03:49 PM

Try the Caribbean board.
Mar 28th, 2007, 03:50 PM

bermuda is fairly north. i was there over spring break one year and the temps were mid 70's. My sister has been going to the reefs for years and loves the place. great service etc.... it's the only place she'd consider....you should check some of the travel sites for more reviews.
Mar 28th, 2007, 04:01 PM

We like the Reefs or Cambridge Beaches.
May is always more promising, but April can still be lovely, in my opinion more likely to have some off days not quite as sunny and perfect as a bit later.
You may get better rates though in April I would think.

Mar 29th, 2007, 03:50 AM
GBC

We have been in Bermuda a number of times in April - usually early April. The weather is mixed. Some years it has been quite nice while others have been rainy. May is probably better but our schedule didn't work that way.

Can't comment on the Reefs. We always stayed at Cambridges and were happy with it.
Mar 29th, 2007, 04:15 AM

It is more northern than the Caribbean Islands, think North Carolina! When we were there in April the weather went up and down, but was still lovely. However, the water was colder than we wanted for swimming. The person in our group that had a shorty wetsuit was the happiest!

Mar 29th, 2007, 04:19 AM

The Reefs is great! We love staying there.
The weather is going to be cooler in April. I agree with above that May would be better. It will be warm days, but the ocean temps are still chilly.
Mar 29th, 2007, 10:20 AM

you may want to check availability before making up your mind. I'm going in June, and found the Reefs was completely booked from mid May into July. you may be able to get something in April, but who knows? check availability before you get your heart set on either.
Mar 31st, 2007, 04:06 AM

Donna let me know when you are going. My sister lives there and her husband is a cab driver..and a great one at that even if he is my brother-in-law. If you need someone to pick you up at the airport let me know. They can help with advice on all kinds of things. I am going to speak with her this morning and will ask about Pompano or Reefs.