Search

B & B's in Carmel

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10th, 1997, 05:49 PM
matt

B & B's in Carmel

Heading to Carmel in April for 10th anniversary. Does anyone have any suggestions for B & B's in the town and any of the more interesting/romantic restaurants, etc?

Old Dec 23rd, 1997, 07:41 PM
Karen

Hi - I own a travel research and reservation company specializing in B&B's and small inns. This is a free service. I would be happy to help you locate a B&B in the Carmel area. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Old Jan 15th, 1998, 04:30 PM
janet

My friend and I stayed in a wonderful B&B in Carmel
called The Happy Landing - it was walking distance to the beach and shopping. We each stayed in a
small suite with fireplace, large king size bed and
a sitting room. The rooms were actually cottages and ours were facing each other. In the morning, when you are ready for breakfast you raise your shade and someone brings you a tray with fresh coffee, juice, fruit and quiche. The owners were very pleasant and the gardens were wonderful.

Old Jan 15th, 1998, 11:59 PM
JACKIE

I SAW YOUR RESPONSE TO THE POST RE B&B IN CARMEL.
CAN YOU HELP ME TO LOCATE A B&B IN OAHU, HAWAII ?

Old Feb 26th, 1998, 05:37 PM
Bob Owens

Stayed at the Carmel Mission in about 10 years ago, it was great then.

Old Mar 2nd, 1998, 11:50 AM
the joker

I stayed at The Sandpiper. I was right on Scenic Dr. and fronted a beach. I would recommend it.

Old Mar 7th, 1998, 05:51 AM
sue

We stayed at the Tckle Pink Inn in the Carmel HIghlands. The views were spectacular. They had alovely breakfat each morning . You could have it broght to your room or sit out on the patio overlooking the ocean. There was a wine and cheese reception every night that was lovely. Several of the rooms have fireplaces and all have balconies. Thoroughly enjoyable.