Atlanta airport hotel

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Bonnie

Atlanta airport hotel

Any ideas of a good hotel close to the Atlanta airport?

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 05:30 PM
Bob Brown

The only 4-star establishment listed in the AAA book is the Atlanta Airport Hilton. It is .8 of a mile from the terminal, says the book.
There is also a Courtyard by Marriott, a Holiday Inn, and a Hampton Inn among several others. Also a Renaissance Concourse Hotel and a Westin Hotel are listed as being near the airport.
The only one I have used personally is the Fairfield Inn, which is 2 miles away. It is ok, with a decent breakfast.

Old May 29th, 2001, 09:11 AM
Robin

I have heard there was a hotel(s) that would let you leave your car at the hotel while you were on a trip with a nights stay. Does anyone know which one this is?

Old May 29th, 2001, 07:58 PM
sue

I stayed at the Westin near the airport, and the rooms were very nice. Nice lobby bar as well

Old May 29th, 2001, 08:04 PM
Bob Brown

I left my car for a few days at the Airport Fairfield Inn. The problem was the hours in which the motel van was in operation. We missed our flight in Phoneix and were delayed to the extent that the van had ceased to operate. As a result we had to take a cab, and Atlanta cabs are ugly as well as expensive.
You might try the Hampton Inn. A friend of mine says he left his car there after staying over night.