Reload this Page >

airconditioning in maui

Search

airconditioning in maui

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2001, 04:25 PM
jodi

airconditioning in maui

we are going to be in Maui the second week in September and the condo we are considering does not have air conditioning. Will it be tolerable?

Old Jul 18th, 2001, 07:11 PM
d.embody

It will probably not be as hot as the summer months, but you still will encounter a LOT of humidity, and it will feel hot. I would definatly consider a condo that has air conditioning. A suggestion would be Napili Sunset at www.napilisunset.com

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 09:17 AM
lcuy

Just make sure you'll have windows on the northeast side of your rooms and you should be okay. Also ask if the rooms have ceiling fans.None of us who live here have AC, but you need some exposure to the tradewinds.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 09:20 AM
freewoman

It was July when we were in Maui and even though our hotel was air conditioned, we never turned ours on. And my husband was a fiend for air conditioning. In fact, at night we left our patio door open and I had to get a blanket. It was wonderful.

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 07:34 PM
Michelle

We just got back tonight from Maui. I was concerned about A/C too but even right now in July, it was not necessary. We had a ceiling fan & the trade winds blew right thru the condo. I am always hot but I was very comfortable. Evenings were lovely!!