Aerial Hotel Photo's

Jul 16th, 2002, 12:33 PM
kim

Aerial Hotel Photo's

Can anyone tell me the name of the site that has the aerial photo's of Hawaii hotels?

Jul 16th, 2002, 12:43 PM
joan

I believe you're referring to www.wizardpub.com, the website for the Hawaii Revealed books. But you must buy the book and type in the access code found inside the book in order to access the resort photos and reviews.

Jul 16th, 2002, 12:43 PM
nyc

Kim:

Check out www.wizardpub.com. It is the website for the ultimate guidebooks to Maui, Kaui and the Big Island.

Jul 16th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Patty

Anyone can access the aerial photos on that site. You only need the code if you want to read the reviews.

Jul 16th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Frank

Another way would be thru mapquest. Type in the address of the property and when the map pops up, there should be a arial view tab. You can do this for your home address also. I could see my car in the driveway. BIG brother is watching!!! *W*

Jul 17th, 2002, 11:57 AM
joan

Frank, that is the coolest! I saw my house too! and it looked like a fairly recent picture...couldn't get my Hana cottage or Makena cottage though - just maps no aerial. But I'm gonna remember that! Thanks!

Jul 17th, 2002, 12:08 PM
x

Hey, I saw my house too! Frank this is so cool! It appears the picture was taken at least 3 years ago though.

Jul 17th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Ken

Does MapQuest have aerial views of Hawaii? I did a test for Longhi's Restaurant, 888 Front Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761. The map comes up but I don't see an aerial view tab.

Jul 18th, 2002, 07:46 PM
maw

until December 2002 ANYONE can read the hotel reviews on wizardpub...check it out!

Search this Thread