Reload this Page >

advice for serious Fodorites

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15th, 1999, 08:59 AM
Cheryl Z.

Rather than respond to certain titles on this forum, no matter how incensed you are, just ignore them. Responding brings the title to the top thereby inviting more garbage. Fodors has been notified to delete, but since it's Sat., Monday would probably be the first day they could read and delete. Whenever I come across something that does not belong here, I've emailed them at [email protected], they've removed it as soon as possible, and notified me.

Old May 15th, 1999, 09:18 AM
Donna

I agree completely with Cheryl's comments. I, too, have e-mailed Fodor's regarding inappropriate posts and they have been quickly removed. Also hope that everyone will ignore posts which are in poor taste, rather than respond which only serves to keep it going.

Old May 15th, 1999, 10:26 AM
Diane

I got a great idea -- let's bring other messages up to the top and bury the junk!

Old May 16th, 1999, 05:31 AM
suzie

I agree -- Ignore the crap and move some other messages to the top!

Old May 16th, 1999, 10:50 AM
stephanie

Thanks, Cheryl. I have successfully resisted the urge to comment to the trash that's currently using up otherwise useful space on this forum. I'm trying to remember that I use this to inform and be informed about travel only. I also wanted to bring THIS to the top!

Old May 16th, 1999, 04:25 PM
Jay Frank

Good input. Thanks.

Old May 16th, 1999, 06:14 PM
Sharon

looks like lots of idle adolescent hands. Oh well, they could be doing a lot worse. Just ignore em. I have been coming here on and off for a few years and these things seem to come all at once then they disappear for a while. Has to be teenage mischief.

Old May 17th, 1999, 01:36 AM
Larry

These two off topic "crap" posts come from the same stupid teenage boy who was here on this forum about a year ago or so. The fake names he used then and now are very close and the subjects are almost the same as before. It seems a year has not matured this punk one bit. Pity his parents.