I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVIRA @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT AVIRA Tec* h 24/7
- 2 How Booty Pop Makes Me Feel Good
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Best Hunting Binoculars: Latest reviews & buying guides on best binoculars
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 10 [email protected]
- 11 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 NY theater district restaurant
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report