ACCOMODATIONS FOR STRANDED TRAVELERS

Sep 11th, 2001, 08:39 AM
amy

ACCOMODATIONS FOR STRANDED TRAVELERS

I just saw on the news that there are a bunch of folks stranded in my city (st. louis) and others and hotels are full. this would be a great chance to do some good. if anyone has family members in st. louis that i can help with lodging, etc. please email back with email address and i will do all i can do to help - including my house if necessary.

Sep 11th, 2001, 08:48 AM
elizabeth

Amy - excellent suggestion.

Apparently many international flights are being diverted to Toronto - I live 15 minutes from the airport and can take one person - please e-mail at the above address or phone 416.518.9935.

Sep 11th, 2001, 10:16 AM
tannya

I'm very near SW Florida Intern. airport in Ft. Myers Fla if anyone needs ANYTHING!
Tannya
941-593-8384

Sep 11th, 2001, 11:18 AM
Linda

The same from me in Las Vegas. I know there are lots of hotel rooms, but maybe you or yours can't afford one. Anybody, contact me if needed.

Sep 13th, 2001, 11:18 AM
jan

I just have to say it brings tears to my eyes to see all of these offers of incredible generosity for all of you. I am proud to be an American, to be able to say that my fellow Americans are kind, courageous people who pull together when it is needed most.
USA, we will SURVIVE!! God bless you all!

Sep 13th, 2001, 12:36 PM
Marcie

Add me to the list for anyone who needs assistance in Southern California. just e-mail me! Marcie

Sep 14th, 2001, 05:18 AM
Judy

I am curious if any posters have been contacted by stranded travelers by posting here? Also does anyone have any suggestions of who to contact in their city who might be organizing such an effort? I live in the Boston area and just saw on the news that there are 30,000 stranded and Logan is still not open. Thanks