We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 4 Road trip California
- 5 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 6 Drive from SC to CO
- 7 Family New York Trip
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Spam meter
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 12 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 14 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Where would you go in March?
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Southern Oregon route
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 22 Booze & books in NYC
- 23 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 24 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 25 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai