Reload this Page >

2 Orlando hotels -- feedback?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Joan

Has anyone stayed at the Country Hearth Inn or at the Adams Mark Orlando? Female feedback preferable.
Thanks!

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 09:18 AM
xxx

Joan,
I'm not a female, but if I were I wouldn't stay at the Country Hearth Inn if it is the one on International Drive. The rooms open out, and the doors are kind of flimsy french door type things that have wooden blinds of shutters-not total privacy. The place is kind of a dump also. This from a few years ago. Do not know the Adam's Mark.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Joan

Thanks mucho! Didn't mean to be sexist, just seems like men have different standards sometimes.
Joan

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Mark

Adams Mark is part of a huge Orlando
Mall. country hearth is International Drive. Neither are very memorable.
Don't bother. You can do much better-check Fodors.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Celeste

The Country Hearth has changed names a few times in the last 10 years and I've been there for luncheons and not been impressed at all. The Adams Mark is part of Florida Mall and I can't understand why anyone would want to stay there (unless they're totally addicted to mall shopping, I guess). What kind of place do you want to stay in, what are your dates, and what is your price range? Priceline has been getting 3 and 4 star hotels at rates of $30 to $40 for the next few months! I live in Orlando and the hotels are at an all-time low occupancy-wise now that Christmas is over.