Search

2 Days in Toronto

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15th, 1997, 07:09 AM
Gabriele

2 Days in Toronto

Where to eat, what to do? Money no object.

Old Aug 15th, 1997, 10:58 AM
Carla

When will you be in T.O., The CNE (Canadian National Exibition) is opening soon and runs until Labour day. If money is no object, the Four Seasons is a beautiful hotel, and I love to eat at Movenpick when I'm in Toronto. This is a Swiss restaurant and very resonably priced. If it's a nice day, check out the tallest free standing structure in the world, the CN Tower. There is also a beatiful new domed stadium to watch the Blue Jays play. You'll like Toronto very much, its very clean & friendly

Old Aug 15th, 1997, 12:17 PM
Krystyna

I live just outside Toronto. I agree that the FOur Seasons is a great hotel. So is the Hilton. If money is no object then you might want to get a suite at the Skydome hotel. DOn't go for one of the rooms overlooking the field-they're tiny.

Some good restaurants-the one on top of the CN tower, Chopstix and Rice (Chinese).

THere is a ferry to Centre Island. Can picnic, rent bikes. The ROyal Ontario Museum. Harbourfront-shops, restaurants on the water. There's a good comedy club called Yuk Yuks. Also the amusement park Wonderland is pretty close.

Old Aug 18th, 1997, 07:34 AM
Laura

I think the best restaurant in Toronto is Centro. On Yonge Street, north of Eglinton; a very nice area north of downtown. Expensive (over $100.) but the service and food is excellent. Try the risotto.

Old Aug 19th, 1997, 05:09 AM
Anna Doe

Two favorite Italian restaurants are Giancarlo's on College and Clinton in Little Italy...both indoor and outdoor dining. Small..reservations a must. Another one not so busy, and more traditional Italian is the Florentine Court on Church St right downtown. The Far Niente Napa Grill downtown on Bay is also exceptional and beautiful...contemporary food, Calif redwood & glass decor.

Old Aug 20th, 1997, 07:12 AM
Ray

TORONTO.....CLEANEST CITY in Ontario.Best restaurants in Ontario.One of our many favorites,if you favor Japanese food,is the Katsura @ the PRINCE HOTEL in north Toronto,away from the downtown hub.
Bon Appetit,