I wrote some tips on traveling light, based on my own experience traveling abroad, mainly Europe. I would love everybody to share your tips, especially for longer trips/ flights.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 4 week travel with teens
- 3 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 4 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 5 Searching for paradise
- 6 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 ANC headphones?
- 14 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 15 Places to visit in Asia?
- 16 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 17 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 18 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 19 Honeymoon Destination
- 20 Itinerary Program Advice
- 21 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 22 Southern California Travel Help
- 23 Solo trip in Iceland
- 24 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 25 Northern California