I am feeling a little bummed out at the moment and wanted to ask if anyone has thoughts on how we can use our 350K carefully saved United miles to find an upgrade to get from the U.S. to Johannesburg.
I have attempted to find Star Alliance help but keep getting stuck and have never had good luck with that avenue in the past.
I'm not sure how to best research a circuitous itinerary, e.g., U.S. > Europe > Johannesburg
Any advice would be welcome.
[cross-posted to air travel]
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h 24/7
- 3 4 week travel with teens
- 4 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 5 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 6 Searching for paradise
- 7 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 10 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 11 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 12 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 13 Hawaii
- 14 ANC headphones?
- 15 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 16 Places to visit in Asia?
- 17 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 18 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 19 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 20 Honeymoon Destination
- 21 Itinerary Program Advice
- 22 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 23 Southern California Travel Help
- 24 Solo trip in Iceland
- 25 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
Need creative ideas on using United miles to upgrade to Johannesburg